Thursday, February 09, 2017

Sally Hansen Microwavable Eyebrow, Face & Lip Wax Kit

Doing a poor do-it-yourself salon treatment can be embarrassing. Ever cut or dyed your own hair and had to hide it on the way to the salon to be fixed? Some treatments can be done at home by yourself without room for error. Sally Hansen's Microwavable Wax Kit makes it easy and virtually impossible to mess up waxing your own unwanted body hair.

We all have secret body hair we wish we didn't, and many of us have probably been taking the razor to it over the years. Although shaving unwanted body hair is quick and easy, it is said to cause the hair to grow back faster, coarser and with darker pigment. While that might be tolerable on the legs and under-arms, the face- not so much. My unwanted hair is largely on my face and toes, so I set out to find a reasonably priced home wax kit and found Sally Hansen's Microwavable Eyebrow, Face & Lip Wax Kit. It seemed to be an all-inclusive, easy kit and it proved itself to be!

Included in the kit is a small tub of conveniently microwavable wax, a skin soothing lotion, applicator, brow guide and small tweezers. I microwaved the small tub for a few minutes until the wax is visibly melted and then apply to my favorite waxable areas, take a deep breath and then rip off! No strips necessary! My favorite waxables are under and in between my brows, my "side burns", upper lip and the top of my toes. I learned a lot about proper waxing technique from the instruction guide. Apply wax and remove one at a time and apply wax in the direction of the hair, but rip off in the opposite. The box says results last up to 8 weeks, to that I say; results vary. Your body hair will grow back at different times in different places, but it surely does stay unsightly for a long time. It's been 3 weeks since I last waxed and my eyebrow hairs have been coming in since the second week, but my "side burn" hair has not come in at all.

For less than 10 dollars, I have used this same kit for a few years on my favorite waxable body parts and I'm thankful it's in my medicine cabinet for when I want to get detailed. It's easy to use and enhances my efforts in all my beauty treatments, from up-dos to pedicures. It's small and so convenient that I can throw it in my bag on my way to work or to stay overnight at a friend's. It's even within the guidelines to travel because it's less than 3 ounces. I think both men and women could benefit from keeping this in their home.

Ivy Brooks works as a freelance copywriter using the art of language to achieve the business goals of her clients. In her spare time she takes classes about writing, internet marketing, business and various topics and writes creatively to expand her portfolio. She welcomes you to contact her for a free consultation about your current project or business and how she can assist you with her talents. Her email is thecopywritertoknow@gmail.com

No comments:

Popular Posts