Nate Nelson

"Here we have no lasting city, but we seek the one that is to come."
- Hebrews 13:14
"Strengthen in faith and love your pilgrim Church on earth."
- Eucharistic Prayer III
"The Church as a whole and all her Pastors, like Christ, must set out to lead people out of the desert, towards the place of life, towards friendship with the Son of God, towards the One who gives us life, and life in abundance." - Pope Benedict XVI

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Patriarch of the West, Redux


From Domenico Bettinelli: The Pontifical Council for Promoting Christian Unity has explained the pope's reasoning behind dropping the papal title "Patriarch of the West" -- although, I must confess, I don't think I understand any better after reading the explanation than I did before reading it. If anyone does get it, feel free to clue me in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home