Nate Nelson

"Here we have no lasting city, but we seek the one that is to come."
- Hebrews 13:14
"Strengthen in faith and love your pilgrim Church on earth."
- Eucharistic Prayer III
"The Church as a whole and all her Pastors, like Christ, must set out to lead people out of the desert, towards the place of life, towards friendship with the Son of God, towards the One who gives us life, and life in abundance." - Pope Benedict XVI

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Woo Hoo, 22

Today was my birthday -- I'm 22. It was a pretty good day; nothing spectacular, but the really exciting birthdays are 16 (driving), 18 (voting), and 21 (drinking). The next exciting birthday will be my 25th, when I will no longer be eligible for the draft. After that, I'm pretty sure birthdays just get depressing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home