Sunday, February 05, 2006

The All About Me Meme

I was tagged for this meme by Geek Boi - Uncensored:

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.
1) Anastasia
2) LutherPunk
3) *Christopher
4) Geek Boi - Uncensored
5) Nate Nelson

Next select five people to tag
1) Michelle
2) BLS
3) Joe
4) Rachel
5) Matt

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was eleven. So whatever I was doing, it was probably dorky.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Being poor, jobless, and relatively homeless -- and a few days from now, I would have been burying my grandfather. Not good times.

Five snacks you enjoy:
A. Oreos
B. Apples
C. Potato chips
D. Mike and Ike candy
E. Chocolate pudding

Five songs you know all the words to:
A. "Come to My Window"
B. "Bring Me to Life"
C. "Pretty Vegas"
D. "What Was I Thinkin'"
E. "Money"

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
A. Donate to charity.
B. Buy a Mustang.
C. Move somewhere warm and tropical.
D. Gym membership and personal trainer.
E. A houseboy.

Five bad habits:
A. Procrastinating
B. Introspection
C. Nitpicking
D. Worrying
E. Biting my nails

Five things you enjoy doing:
A. Reading
B. Writing
C. Blogging, obviously
D. Watching reality TV and Patriots football
E. Being with friends

Five things you would never wear again:
A. Flannel (GB, that's eerie)
B. Anything pink
C. Black stuff, looks bad on me
D. This way too long shirt I have
E. My old glasses

Five favorite toys:
A. My computer
B. My DVD player
C. My cell phone
D. Books (when you're as geeky as me, they are toys)
E. I can't think of another one.

Popular Posts