Wednesday, February 15, 2006

What I'm Reading

I recently finished reading Our Endangered Values: America's Moral Crisis by former President Jimmy Carter. I would recommend the book to anyone who is concerned about the direction America is going in, and even those who think they aren't concerned about it. Although I did not agree with everything President Carter had to say (I shuddered when he referred to "sexual preference"), the former President did accurately identify many of the issues comprising America's current moral crisis and offered some concrete solutions to many of our most serious problems.

While waiting for Spanking the Donkey by Matt Taibbi and How the Republicans Stole Christmas by Bill Press to arrive at the library, I'm re-reading Gifted By Otherness.

No comments:

Popular Posts